- 1934 - manufacturing site and the town of Svit established by Bata company
- 1967 - start of packaging machines production
- 1994 - company privatisation
After the company privatisation, the present structure of companies of the Chemosvit group started to be formed.
Restructuring and modernisation of principal business lines gave rise to the establishment of successful subsidiaries and joint ventures:
- 1996 - Strojchem a.s. - machining
- 2002 - Chempack a.s. - production of packaging machines
- 2005 - Strojchem a.s. - production of packaging machines and packaging lines
- 2020 - Chemosvit Strojchem s.r.o. - transformation from Strojchem a.s. to Chemosvit Strojchem s.r.o.